Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Did you cry during Michael Jackson's memorial?

I did, during Jermaine's song, Brooke Shields, and when is daughter Paris spoke it was so sad.

Favorite Answer

Yes - I cried

JG

Yes. I balled like a baby.

I was doing good until Usher went down and put his hands on casket and broke down as the family surrounded him. I just lost it.

And then when paris spoke, I couldn't stop crying for a good ten minutes. I feel so bad for the whole family and I feel like I have lost a friend:'(

Oh goodness yes, Jermaine's part was probably the most touching tribute ever, I thought Stevie Wonder did great as well and if anyone didn't cry when Paris, who is only a child who just lost her dad and has had to deal with his media circus her whole life, doesn't have a heart.

I teared when Brooke spoke, then when paris took that mic, the tears rolled. Wonder if that brave little girl could feel the world hugging her? Felt very bad for her and her brothers.

I got teary when Brooke Sheilds spoke, but when Paris spoke, I blubbered like a baby.

When Paris spoke I broke down. I feel so bad for his children. They never had a mother and now they've lost their father too. Life is unfair sometimes.

yes a lot when his coffin was being brought in and the choir was singing we are going to see the king that was so emotional.

I did when Paris his daughter spoke

no, didn't want any of it, tired of it all. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

besides, his body was not even in the casket, as his attorney & family felt that his body may be taken, so for MJ protection, they had the body somewhere safe... far away from the ceremony...

Media was informed, but not til after the ceremony, as if they let on, that his body was not to be there, NO ONE would have SHOWED UP!

Come ON, you all knew his body would not be there!!!! to many wackos would try to take it!

I cried the entire time, especially at the end. Paris speaking and the final song broke my heart :' (

I teared up at alot of parts.. but when Paris spoke, i lost it.