Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Did you cry during Michael Jackson's memorial?

I did, during Jermaine's song, Brooke Shields, and when is daughter Paris spoke it was so sad.

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes - I cried

JG

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I balled like a baby.

I was doing good until Usher went down and put his hands on casket and broke down as the family surrounded him. I just lost it.

And then when paris spoke, I couldn't stop crying for a good ten minutes. I feel so bad for the whole family and I feel like I have lost a friend:'(

• 1 decade ago

Oh goodness yes, Jermaine's part was probably the most touching tribute ever, I thought Stevie Wonder did great as well and if anyone didn't cry when Paris, who is only a child who just lost her dad and has had to deal with his media circus her whole life, doesn't have a heart.

• 1 decade ago

I teared when Brooke spoke, then when paris took that mic, the tears rolled. Wonder if that brave little girl could feel the world hugging her? Felt very bad for her and her brothers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I got teary when Brooke Sheilds spoke, but when Paris spoke, I blubbered like a baby.

• 1 decade ago

When Paris spoke I broke down. I feel so bad for his children. They never had a mother and now they've lost their father too. Life is unfair sometimes.

• 1 decade ago

yes a lot when his coffin was being brought in and the choir was singing we are going to see the king that was so emotional.

• 1 decade ago

I did when Paris his daughter spoke

• 1 decade ago

no, didn't want any of it, tired of it all. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

besides, his body was not even in the casket, as his attorney & family felt that his body may be taken, so for MJ protection, they had the body somewhere safe... far away from the ceremony...

Media was informed, but not til after the ceremony, as if they let on, that his body was not to be there, NO ONE would have SHOWED UP!

Come ON, you all knew his body would not be there!!!! to many wackos would try to take it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I cried the entire time, especially at the end. Paris speaking and the final song broke my heart :' (

• 1 decade ago

I teared up at alot of parts.. but when Paris spoke, i lost it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.