Music suggestions for my iPod?

ok, i want more songs on my iPod and i am getting a $25 gift card for iTunes and i download some of my other songs. but i really want some new songs, so what do you guys have to suggest? :) i really like fall out boy, pitbull, akon, kanye west, cobra starship, simple plan, the all american rejects, david cook,... show more ok, i want more songs on my iPod and i am getting a $25 gift card for iTunes and i download some of my other songs. but i really want some new songs, so what do you guys have to suggest? :) i really like fall out boy, pitbull, akon, kanye west, cobra starship, simple plan, the all american rejects, david cook, eminem, flo rida, katy perry, lily allen, paramore, rihanna, taylor swift, t-pain, weezer, 3OH!3... see, i told you im a music addict. :) so, do you have any music/song suggestions?

P.S. if you wanna know, my favorite song is birthday sex by jerimih.
Update: i also like LMFAO, the ting tings (sort of), britney spears, t.i., justin timberlake, timberland... yeah, and my friend just asked me while we were texting what my favorite 3OH!3 songs are- dont trust me, im not your boyfriend baby, richman and i sort of like electroshock.
8 answers 8