What Are The Correct Songs & Words For 92.5 JOE FM & 103.9 CISN Country In Edmonton For Wednesday July 8th.?

Hey Guys & Gals, Yes I'm Back And I'm Truly Sorry If I Don't Get Back To Your Messages Right Away But Still Resting Lots And Getting A Little Bit Done Every Day. I Forgot How Doing These Points Can Tire A Person Out Quickly. But It Feels Good To Be Home And My Little Budgie Is I Think So Happy To See... show more Hey Guys & Gals, Yes I'm Back And I'm Truly Sorry If I Don't Get Back To Your Messages Right Away But Still Resting Lots And Getting A Little Bit Done Every Day. I Forgot How Doing These Points Can Tire A Person Out Quickly. But It Feels Good To Be Home And My Little Budgie Is I Think So Happy To See Me, But Time Will Tell.

Thank You For All Your Kind Words, Each And Everyone Who Left Kind Words. You Rock.