Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 1 decade ago

Does Coconut Milk taste like coconut flavoured products?

I am wondering if that coconut taste you get in stuff like Bounty chocolate bar, Lamingtons, and general coconut flavored stuff is what coconut milk tastes like...

Favorite Answer

yes, but the coconut flavor is way stronger....

• Denice

I know this thread is super old, but I wanted to chime in an important thing to consider. Soy and Almond milk are high in phytic acid, which leaches calcium and blocks other nutrients from properly absorbing into the body. On children this young, it can have a significant impact on their teeth, and can even cause dental decay on a super healthy diet. I would recommend that if you re going to do any of these milks, that you supplement with additional calcium. Personally, in regards to the original request, the best option would be goats milk or hemp milk.

Not exactly when referring to coconut products its usually the milk and the scraped white thin shelling inside the coconut I think.

Not exactly. It would be like comparing grape flavored Kool-Aid to the flavor of real grapes.