There is this guy I like and I'm not sure if he likes me back.?

There is this guy I like and I'm not sure if he likes me back.

Okay I met him a couple of weeks ago and we haven't seen much of eachother since but when we hung out he tried to hold my hand once.. But I got scared and chickend out. I have his number but whenever I text him he doesn't relpy back. Sometimes he texts me saying he should hang out. Does he think I'm weird? Or does he like me? Or dies he just want to be friends? Sometimes guys just confuse me. So if you have so advise please give me some. Thanks a lot!

• jacey
    Best Answer

ill tell you one thing guys never make anything easy. he might like you. i have had many experiences with guys like this. i cant say for sure but ill try to help you. most guys don't like to be tied down so if you are looking for a bf then this guy doesn't seem like a good candidate. you said he don't text you. that means he is doing something else. maybe with another girl or just Friends. all i know is when guys treated me like that ( not calling me and not answering the phone every time i call) i would give up on him. he might flirt with you when you happen to hang out but guys like that just want to have fun. i would go and find a guy who is willing to pay you some attention. these guys are not worth you time. also when i would chicken out doing stuff like holding hands or kissing them they usually stopped acting interested. that just tells me they only wanted sex because they figured if i wouldn't even kiss them then they wont get anything else. sorry. you will find a guy who is worth it some day don't give up.

If he tried to hold your hand, then there is a serious chance he likes you. Now i don't know you or this boy, but that seems logical. You should ask him to hang out with you and then tell him you like him. don't be afraid. I know its easier said then done, but you'll never know unless you try. You should also tell him you like him in person that way he can't show a text to anyone, or have someone else answer for him.

Source(s): experience

i think you are probably at the friend stage right now. He might have a crush on you, but it's hard to tell. what u should do is txt him every few days, but don't txt enough 2 seem desperate. then once you get 2 know eachother better, things might be different.

and i thought us guys were the ones that were confused whether or not a girl was interested but anyways if he doesn't text you at all then i doubt he is interested but dont keep texting him because it might make you seem clingy and he might in the end use that to his advantage like a lot of guys be doing

Source(s): my life

He might like u but is afraid you don't or even think you think he is a weirdo or thinks you might make fun of him if he tells u or shows you and doesn't want to get embarrassed you should try talking to him when you see him and see how he reacts it might help you find out

Well, i'm sure he is intrested in you.

Maybe he doesn't know what you want.

Don't be awkward with him, and just relax.

Let him come to you, and after you guys know each other more, im sure he will like you.

Just get to know him better and everything will work out!

Source(s): Teenager.

I'm a guy. Honestly, it's really hard to tell. Things get a lot less confusing when you talk to him about it =]... I would say there's a pretty good chance he likes you though!

good luck!

Let time tell. Try and hang around with him a bit more and try to flirt a bit and see what happens

Maybe he is a little unsure if you like him or that he might just be shy. Asking him could help, I mean it could give you an answer.

How about you hang out with him...Nobody here knows whether or not he likes you. Try finding out for yourself by spending more time with him.