LGBT: Could a Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian relationship work out?

Well first of all, I'm a vegetarian, and have been so for a year and a half now, and have no intention of ever switching back. Anyway, I have been wondering... As vegetarians are in a minority, technically there's more chance a person you find attractive will not be a vegetarian. I have quite a big crush... show more Well first of all, I'm a vegetarian, and have been so for a year and a half now, and have no intention of ever switching back.

Anyway, I have been wondering... As vegetarians are in a minority, technically there's more chance a person you find attractive will not be a vegetarian. I have quite a big crush on this guy just now, and I'm pretty sure he's not a vegetarian as well, and that's really what got me thinking.

If two people are in a newly formed relationship, where one is vegetarian and one is not, does that affect the chances of the relationship working out? Thinking into the future, the vegetarian in the relationship would most likely not cook any meals with meat in it if they have strong beliefs. (I wouldn't even touch meat now, let alone cook it). So if that's the case, when the vegetarian cooks, it would only be non-meat meals.
If the meat eater cooks, then either:
A) They would have to cook both a meat meal for themselves and a seperate vegetarian meal for their vegetarian partner, or:
B) They would have to cook a vegetarian meal for both of them. Even if the same person cooks everyday, the meals would still have to be a vegetarian meal or two seperate meals? :S I can immagine this would not be ideal for someone who likes a lot of meat.

So yeah, that's my question. Can vegetarian and non-vegetarian relationships work out, if it was going to be a committed relationship? I'm not old enough for this yet, but I am curious, and whether me being a vegetarian would affect my future. (And like I said, I'm not going to change even if all the answers are no, I am just interested to find out).

I can immagine that couples tend to like having the same meal. So if one is veggie and the other isn't then it's not going to be ideal is it? But would the relationship work out? Or is it a near definite-no? I'm sure there are couples where one's veggie and one isn't. I'm also curious as to how they go about that?

Thanks. ;)
Update: Thanks for your positive answers. I was just thinking about the whole cooking meals thing. The meat eater might get fed up with the vegetarian not cooking anything with meat. Or if they are the cook themself, they would get fed up of cooking two different meals if they really wanted to have meat. But hearing... show more Thanks for your positive answers.

I was just thinking about the whole cooking meals thing. The meat eater might get fed up with the vegetarian not cooking anything with meat. Or if they are the cook themself, they would get fed up of cooking two different meals if they really wanted to have meat.

But hearing all of you say it would work is great. :) Personally, I'd rather be with another vegetarian with I'm older, but I can't really control who I develop a crush on can I? :P
Update 2: Oops I forgot to say. I don't eat fish either. So no meat or fish whatsoever. I'm not vegan though as I eat cheese, milk, eggs, etc.

And like I said, I wouldn't want to cook a meal with meat in it or touch it, so does that affect anything other than what you've said?
Update 3: I was thinking it might cause some arguements after a while, but I'm glad it shouldn't.