Hardware Error 9216 - What do I do? (iso images)?

I am using Burning Studio 9 (primarily) and have tried magiciso and even iso image burner to burn an iso image to a disc. (DVD+R). Nothing illegal. But when it finishes the burning process, the program of iso image burner says "error 9216" and the blank disc (DVD+R) is empty, not even a mb was used. i... show more I am using Burning Studio 9 (primarily) and have tried magiciso and even iso image burner to burn an iso image to a disc. (DVD+R). Nothing illegal. But when it finishes the burning process, the program of iso image burner says "error 9216" and the blank disc (DVD+R) is empty, not even a mb was used. i went to every search engine and can't find an answer at all so i came here. What can i do to fix this error with the least hassle as possible???
Update: i dont have other burning software anymore as i have removed them. only burning studio 9 is on my pc and it continues to give me the errors
1 answer 1