I'm pregnant and I hate Everyone!?

So angry, all the time now. I'm 38 weeks and I seriously feel like a mushroom cloud. One little thing, a look a perceived slight, sends me over the edge. I won't hurt anyone but I can't keep it in either. Has this happened to any of you? Why does family decide to be a pain in the *** when they know... show more So angry, all the time now. I'm 38 weeks and I seriously feel like a mushroom cloud. One little thing, a look a perceived slight, sends me over the edge. I won't hurt anyone but I can't keep it in either. Has this happened to any of you? Why does family decide to be a pain in the *** when they know you can't handle it?
Update: Holy smokes I am glad I'm not the only one. Thanks everyone for chiming in! We should start a support group. :-D

Rosebud, you have no idea. I actually kinda wish some folks would walk on eggshells, it would show me that they care -- rather than blatantly disregard my feelings.