Meeting somone ive never met opinions?

ok so im meeting a person ive been talking too online. and i know hes real and everything he goes to a another school and alot of my Friends know him.so im leaving on friday and i wanted to meet him before then and he wants to meet me too. so we might meet on thursday. and im going to bring my friend and hes going... show more ok so im meeting a person ive been talking too online. and i know hes real and everything he goes to a another school and alot of my Friends know him.so im leaving on friday and i wanted to meet him before then and he wants to meet me too. so we might meet on thursday. and im going to bring my friend and hes going to bring one too, just so its not awkward. were going to go to the mall but like what should i say to him to just like not make it awkward.. stuff like that? and like my Friend and i are going to see a movie then but like i don't wanna invite him because like were not going to have like alot of stuff to talk about and it would be awkward. i just kinda wanted to like meet him maybe talk for a few minutes and yeah like i don't wanna spend the whole time at the mall with him... anyways just suggestions please to make it like not awkward/weird.
Update: hes defiently real and liek not a rapist.. liek i ahve friends taht go to that school and they hang out with him and stuff. hes also called me a few times. and when he called me it was AWKWARD! imagine meeting in person... hes one of those people thats like says whatever hes thinkins like if somethins awkward hell... show more hes defiently real and liek not a rapist.. liek i ahve friends taht go to that school and they hang out with him and stuff. hes also called me a few times. and when he called me it was AWKWARD! imagine meeting in person... hes one of those people thats like says whatever hes thinkins like if somethins awkward hell say it straight out. he did that while we were on the phone >.<