Veronica asked in PetsHorses · 1 decade ago

Good lesson barns near Elgin, IL?

Hello,

I'm 19 years old and have been riding for 10 years. In the past I've owned three horses, but a couple years go I unfortunately had to sell my horse and give up riding for a bit. I'm missing it so much and looking to get back in the saddle! I hope that after graduating cosmetology school I'll be able to buy myself a horse again and just enjoy one-on-one horse time, but until then I don't want to lose everything I've gained and I'm looking for a good, affordable english (hunter/jumper) lesson barn near the Elgin, IL area.

Please let me know your experiences, too!

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from everyone!

-Veronica

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I live in Bartlett IL and there is a Stable named Jaynesway Farms in Bartlett off of route 59.

I know there is another stable in/close to Schamburge IL and its called Perfecta Farms Im no so familiar with that and then

there is Lamplight.

My Horse goes there for shows but I think they board there too buts its expensive.

But Jaynesway is nice i think They have lessons for 35$ for half our and like 55$ for and hour for private and you can board there.

They have two schooling shows a year amd a nice large indoor arena in winter that is heated and a large out door arena for jumping in the spring, summer, and fall, also they have round pens and other closed in sand ground places to ride.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Kinda cold for that now isn't it? :-) I used to live in Dundee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.