What is the best college to go to for Photography and Journalism in the US?

I'm 14 and i have been into Photography and Journalism for about 3 years, and i really want to start planning for college, but i don't know what college i should go to for Photography and Journalism. Please Help!

• keyt

You don't ought to cross to tuition to be trained marriage ceremony images and few schools might have a direction in it. Learn it from a photographer in a local town or the town (now not your possess) as you'll ordinarily have got to signal an contract that you're going to now not paintings inside a special quantity of miles of the city. Journalism is not going to result in a role as this can be a contracting subject as a result of media consolidation and the web. Thousands of newshounds had been laid off and will likely be known as again to paintings earlier than new graduates are employed. Best needs.

• um

I'm looking at Columbia. It has a nice journalism school and a guidance counselor told me syracuse puts out good journalists too... Here are a couple sites

Go to University of Missouri. It's the bomb...Trust me.