My ipod nano is frozen?

My ipod nano (4th generation) in frozen. its stuck i cant move the click wheel or anything. this happened when i plugged it into my computer on to itunes. it didnt show on itunes it was plugged in and it just froze. the hold button isnt on. idk what to do?

Favorite Answer

hold down the menu button and middle button at the same time. If that doesnt work eventually it will die from no power and charge it then

I just got a new ipod yesterday and I did'nt know how to do something so I went to apple.com and there is aa thing on there where you can call apple or they will call you (in a minute or less wait). Ask them your question and I guarentee that they will give you the answer. They have wonderful customer service so don't ever worry about your ipod.

Either wait till it runs out of batteries or reset it by holding play and the middle part at the same time until the apple logo appears on the screen.

k this shuld help flip the hold button on then off... immediatly after hold down on the menu button and center button for a maximum of 30 seconds or untill the ipod reloads ... this should do the trick

• Steph

My iPod does that a lot, just hold down the center button and menu button for awhile

• Felio

Click and hold the down button (which I think is thay play/pause button) untill it shuts down. Then try turning it on again. If nothing happened, contact me.

I had an ipod nano before and it froze up sometimes you just have to let it go dead and then wen it goes dead go and charge that should help because it always worked for me.

Sometimes that happens to me I think..

Is it a light on the screen but it's like dark, + you can't see anything or move anything?

If it is, then just leave it for 12 hours to let the battery drain + then charge it.

Best bet would be to leave it overnight (:

you can restore it just plug it into your computer go to the ipod profile thing then click on the button that says restore

Source(s): it happend to me

Well plug it in 2 your computer first and leave it alone 4 awhile then if it doesnt work, take it to an apple store, they can help you fix it. go 2 http://www.apple.com/ to find your nearset store if ya need 2