Chris asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

has anyone used "Phillips 66 Step Up To The Plate" coupons for cardinals tickets?

i received a "buy one ticket, get one free" to the st louis cardinals game from phillips 66. there aren't really any restrictions on the ticket, and i was wondering if anyone knows if you can use them for any priced ticket; or just cheap ones. what about all-inclusive suites? thanks for the help.

Update:

i've looked on the cardinals site. it doesn't really say anything that's not on the coupon.

it asks you to input the coupon code to start the process of ordering tickets. i don't want to do that quite yet because i don't want to order the tickets right now. if i put the code in, (just to see what type of tickets i can get;) it may not let me put it in again. that make sense? thanks for answering tho.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Look on stlcardinals.com

Source(s): Good luck to all teams!
    • Login to reply the answers
  • bryer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Phillips 66 Cardinals

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

has anyone used "Phillips 66 Step Up To The Plate" coupons for cardinals tickets?

i received a "buy one ticket, get one free" to the st louis cardinals game from phillips 66. there aren't really any restrictions on the ticket, and i was wondering if anyone knows if you can use them for any priced ticket; or just cheap ones. what about all-inclusive suites? thanks...

Source(s): quot phillips 66 step plate quot coupons cardinals tickets: https://tr.im/cXqBB
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

We use them all the time. There are some blackout dates, but the coupons are good for all seats, including all inclusives. The discount may vary by game. You can only buy 2 tickets with each coupon. When you go to the website on the card, it will only show you the available games. It's a great promotion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.