Amit

Why do girls love themselves so much?

They love themselves more than they ever love a guy

Jesus ! I'm not serious, get some humor !

Best Answer

If a woman is a mom she loves her child/children the most. If she is not then it depends on her. I love my family the most.

• leenxp6 years agoReport

A woman loves her children the most only because she lacks natural self love and needs her children to love her back.

Jesus was a guy and also had a sense of humor. Love to you, you silly guy.

Depends I guess...if the guy was an ace wipe...I'd rather the girl took care of herself otherwise...who doesn't like to see themselves all gorgeous..? Guys are catching up as well...I know a fella with an ego so big he has to compress it to fit through the door.

As they are tender in nature,quite emotional ,much sensitive and

very much concerned to their aesthetic feelings,love and beauty,the girls love themselves so much.

• leenxp6 years agoReport

"[A]esthetic feelings" has it ever occurred to you that females are only aesthetically concerned because society puts a female's worth on the way they look?

Men also love themselves as often as possible. Besides, we have bewbies so we rule!

• cc

hahaha! You're funny...and you are generalising. Not every woman loves themselves more than their man, maybe you have just been attracting the wrong sort.

• Tara

It's not the girl or the guy .. it's the individual.

Every person loves themselves first and then other people. It's natural.

• leenxp6 years agoReport

Thank you for demonstrating sanity, most people try rejecting self love and it only comes back to haunt them.

one must have love for themselves to love someone else...

• leenxp6 years agoReport

True, but one must love themselves period. Whether or not self-love affects love for others is irrelevant. Love for yourself should be only for yourself, not so you could better love someone else.

Well, are you going to do it, loverboy.?

lol whats up with hotbuns or warmbuns?:P

Edit: Hot Bun.