Amit
Lv 4

Why do girls love themselves so much?

They love themselves more than they ever love a guy

Update:

Jesus ! I'm not serious, get some humor !

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

If a woman is a mom she loves her child/children the most. If she is not then it depends on her. I love my family the most.

• leenxp6 years agoReport

A woman loves her children the most only because she lacks natural self love and needs her children to love her back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jesus was a guy and also had a sense of humor. Love to you, you silly guy.

• 1 decade ago

Depends I guess...if the guy was an ace wipe...I'd rather the girl took care of herself otherwise...who doesn't like to see themselves all gorgeous..? Guys are catching up as well...I know a fella with an ego so big he has to compress it to fit through the door.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As they are tender in nature,quite emotional ,much sensitive and

very much concerned to their aesthetic feelings,love and beauty,the girls love themselves so much.

"[A]esthetic feelings" has it ever occurred to you that females are only aesthetically concerned because society puts a female's worth on the way they look?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Men also love themselves as often as possible. Besides, we have bewbies so we rule!

• cc
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

hahaha! You're funny...and you are generalising. Not every woman loves themselves more than their man, maybe you have just been attracting the wrong sort.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's not the girl or the guy .. it's the individual.

• 1 decade ago

Every person loves themselves first and then other people. It's natural.

Thank you for demonstrating sanity, most people try rejecting self love and it only comes back to haunt them.

• 1 decade ago

one must have love for themselves to love someone else...

True, but one must love themselves period. Whether or not self-love affects love for others is irrelevant. Love for yourself should be only for yourself, not so you could better love someone else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, are you going to do it, loverboy.?

lol whats up with hotbuns or warmbuns?:P

Edit: Hot Bun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.