How much would you trust someone you met online?

In general, I take what people say on-line with a grain of salt. I do have one contact I trust 100%. I speak to AAA on the phone nearly every night and I truly believe she is who she says she is. How much do you trust the people you meet here or elsewhere on-line? Do you believe true friendships can be made... show more In general, I take what people say on-line with a grain of salt. I do have one contact I trust 100%. I speak to AAA on the phone nearly every night and I truly believe she is who she says she is.

How much do you trust the people you meet here or elsewhere on-line? Do you believe true friendships can be made on-line?

I am trustworthy and honest, and I trust most of the moms here. That's why I have a business proposition for you all. See, I know this Nigerian prince. He's about to inherit all of this money, but he needs to wire it to the US first...