Why do the vast majority of people dislike Sarah Palin?

Favorite Answer

Because the vast majority are ugly people with low self esteem.

• bordt

For as lots hoopla that has been made relating to the former Governor i actual do no longer think of there is one reliable clarification why human beings (frequently the left) do unlike her. whilst ever I pay attention somebody say they hate her with the aid of fact she wasn't qualified to be the vice chairman I stand in wonderment, as no person incredibly is familiar with who's qualified till they're put in a place, as properly the founding fathers made it somewhat sparkling who qualified with the form and follow up amendments. As for her quiting as a Governor, i think of she had a reliable excuse, why waste the peoples (Alaskans) time combating frivolous regulation suits for the final year of her term. And final, the interviews with Charlie Gibson and Catie Couric, merely understanding she had 9 hours of taping with Catie, for a 15 minute interview with a left leaning company notably much sums it up... human beings incredibly do no longer comprehend why they hate Sarah Palin they do merely. Their loss having to evaluate no longer liking or hating somebody... What a waste of time:) merely my opinion of direction!

She epitimizes the fact that our politicians truly are not the ones in charge. She can't even command a conversation, how the hell is she supposed to help steer the country?

Obvious puppet.

I don't think they dislike her, they actually like her. Everyone gets a laugh at her expense on a daily basis.

What's not to like?

The vast majority actually like her.

It's just liberal wack jobs that don't like a strong, intelligent female.

if we look at the last election as a litmus test of your rant a WHOPPING five percent majority favored the marxism of obama. the vociferousness of liberals on this forum wont change that number.

i dont see five percent as a vast majority. sorry liberal, you LOSE on this one.

I don't dislike her, but I really just don't get how she was ever elected Mayor, let alone Governor...not to mention the thought of a Presidential run in 2012?

What exactly are her credentials?

I'm sorry guys, I just really don't get it.

Source(s): a degree in *communications* and her interview with Couric was disastreous. She didn't even speak as someone with a GED.

I'm still trying to figure out what a "vast majority" is.

I think you might be mistaken. I believe it's a half "vast majority".

have you ever seen her in an interview the woman is an idiot, even republican critics on fox news are bashing her

• Russ

Because ignorance is contagious, if the vast Majority would just do a bit of research then they would know that SARAH ROCKS!

If only more soccer moms would get of their buts and try to change our country!!!!!!!! instead, learn to speak a foreign language because that's where our country is headed.........

Because she's crazy, Insane.