promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why does Jane hate her dad on Degrassi?

I saw the episode "Jane Says" yesterday and didn't get it. I mean because i couldn't hear the episode... It has something to do with back words pajamas or somthing... i dont know.. i don't get it...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah her father sexually abused her as a child. She told her mother that he would go to tuck her in at night, and say something like "you put your pajamas on backwards again, let me fix that for you and we won't tell anyone" and she said he would "touch himself" while laying next to her. I'm assuming he did the same to her but I'm not sure if it ever said that. And she said that lucas was probably always watching tv so didn't notice how long it was taking him to put her to sleep. And lucas never wanted to listen to what she had to say when she tried telling him, because he just wanted to believe the best about his father.

After the dad left the family when she was younger she repressed those memories and they didn't resurface until her dad showed up again.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Jane From Degrassi

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He sexually abused her.

It's vague, but I remember "your pj's are backwards, lemme fix them, it's a secret" and "why do you think dad always took long to put me in bed?" when talking to lucas... and there was a commercial too about the actress talking about the real deal.

Source(s): Watched it.
  • 1 decade ago

its cuz she new she disliked him for sum reason n was having flashbacks until she totally remembered that he was sexually abusing her with the excuse of her having her pjs backwards...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Yeah, he molested her as a child, which is why she freaks out when he comes around, and more when he sees Izzy.

• 1 decade ago

He sexually abused her when she was little

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's cuz her dad was Chris brown.

Source(s): it's just too late.. i'm tired. good nite.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.