Does "Ibharim and his Family" means most of the Prophets?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuEa37vsvgyyv0UMXWiQg6Hsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090706162702AAFisWm&show=7#profile-info-FIJeBU0Vaa See how sunnis say that "Ibharim and his family means most of the Prophets. In the above link read the edit by anotherside. this is what he... show more http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuEa37vsvgyyv0UMXWiQg6Hsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090706162702AAFisWm&show=7#profile-info-FIJeBU0Vaa

See how sunnis say that "Ibharim and his family means most of the Prophets.

In the above link read the edit by anotherside. this is what he said

"@leon----

don't you even know Ibrahim and his family means most of the prophets"

Islam has 124000 prophets. First Prophet Adam(as) and Last Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

If I am not mistaking Quran mentioned only 25 Prophets.

so the question is does "Ibharim and his family" means most of the Prophets?
Update: I forgot to mention

Inspired by Anotherside
Update 2: @Diamant- lol How did I dodge his question? I answered it and I have my receipt with me He said most not all he didn't say if he meanted 124000 or those in the quran Well he didn't mention that he was talking about the prophets that are mentioned in the Quran "don't you even know... show more @Diamant- lol How did I dodge his question? I answered it and I have my receipt with me

He said most not all

he didn't say if he meanted 124000 or those in the quran

Well he didn't mention that he was talking about the prophets that are mentioned in the Quran

"don't you even know Ibrahim and his family means most of the prophets"

Well most prophets, means that majority of the Prophets
Out of 124000 how many Prophets are the family of Ibharim?
Update 3: @Diamant- first of all, I don't go compare Imams and Prophet. It is not a Part of Shia Islam to compare Imams and Prophet. Plus lets use the same concept. according to you guys Abu Bakar was better than Umar and Umar was better than Usman and Usman was better than Ali. Rasool(saw) compared Ali(as) with... show more @Diamant- first of all, I don't go compare Imams and Prophet. It is not a Part of Shia Islam to compare Imams and Prophet.

Plus lets use the same concept. according to you guys Abu Bakar was better than Umar and Umar was better than Usman and Usman was better than Ali.

Rasool(saw) compared Ali(as) with Haroon(as), and you believe that Abu Bakar, Umar and Usman were better than Ali(as) and rasool compared Ali(as) to Haroon(as). so can we say that you believe that Abu Bakar, Umar and Usman better than Haroon(as)?