Africa Animal Tat Ideas?

I'm just looking for some suggestions on tat ideas. Originally I was thinking of the African continent with several of the animal species in it. This would represent 1, how I agree with evolutionary facts that humans evolved from there, 2, I went to Africa and loved it, and 3, I'm a wildlife biology major... show more I'm just looking for some suggestions on tat ideas. Originally I was thinking of the African continent with several of the animal species in it. This would represent 1, how I agree with evolutionary facts that humans evolved from there, 2, I went to Africa and loved it, and 3, I'm a wildlife biology major and love animals. I wanted to get it on my calf though and the design in question was too detailed for the small area.

Does anyone have any suggestions of tat designs that might reflect some of these characteristics? I'm trying to get some ideas for a new design after my original plan deflated.
Update: Thanks for the suggestions so far. The problem with getting only one or two animals is that it looks like those are my favorite or something and that's not what I'm trying to get across. I don't have a favorite.

And for the record, there are no tigers in Africa ;-) Or bears for that matter..