Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

shawn michaels or hulk hogan?

who do you prefer??

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Shawn Hogan

• 1 decade ago

Hogan more than Shawn Michaels because he has beat the biggest names in company . I mean he has held nearly every title in the wwe in his 20 + year career before 2005 . He was the last one to face Andre the Giant and other legends that have died in the past . I mean who will see those guys anymore after that and Michaels has faced the some of the same people and teamed together . I don't think that Hulk Hogan would take a vacation from wrestling as long as he is right now .

• 1 decade ago

Shawn Michaels

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shawn Michaels

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer shawn Michale's. I think hulk hogan is over-rated and when hogan knows best came on TV I think it showed that hulk hogan isnt a nice person in real life. Shawn michale's vs hulk hogan at SummerSlam 2005 was a great match. Hulk hogan won, but HBK brought the fight to him. It was a match that deserved the main event. And it had one of the greatest taglines, "HOGAN VS MICHALES FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER".

• meg09
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Shawn Michaels. Hulk Hogan had no talent.

• 1 decade ago

Hulk Hogan.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why that answer below says Hogan has no talent? wow!

Hogan was the biggest star of 80's and 90's He wasn't a good wrestler i have to admit that but he was an awsome Entertainer.

HBK is awsome wrestler and a good entertainer

• Ric F
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

hulk hogan no reason

word to the wise

Source(s): free your mind
  • 1 decade ago

I don't who to choose but i like Shawn Micheal anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.