Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

shawn michaels or hulk hogan?

who do you prefer??

• Favorite Answer

Shawn Hogan

Hogan more than Shawn Michaels because he has beat the biggest names in company . I mean he has held nearly every title in the wwe in his 20 + year career before 2005 . He was the last one to face Andre the Giant and other legends that have died in the past . I mean who will see those guys anymore after that and Michaels has faced the some of the same people and teamed together . I don't think that Hulk Hogan would take a vacation from wrestling as long as he is right now .

Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

I prefer shawn Michale's. I think hulk hogan is over-rated and when hogan knows best came on TV I think it showed that hulk hogan isnt a nice person in real life. Shawn michale's vs hulk hogan at SummerSlam 2005 was a great match. Hulk hogan won, but HBK brought the fight to him. It was a match that deserved the main event. And it had one of the greatest taglines, "HOGAN VS MICHALES FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER".

• meg09

Shawn Michaels. Hulk Hogan had no talent.

Hulk Hogan.

Why that answer below says Hogan has no talent? wow!

Hogan was the biggest star of 80's and 90's He wasn't a good wrestler i have to admit that but he was an awsome Entertainer.

HBK is awsome wrestler and a good entertainer

• Ric F

hulk hogan no reason

word to the wise

Source(s): free your mind

I don't who to choose but i like Shawn Micheal anyway.