Who else HATES the fact that all the guys name are turning into girls names?

Like (And I have met at least one girl with all of the following names): Riley Dylan Sawyer Shay Hayden Cameron Jayden (Although I like this for a girl) I think they are all stupid for girls except for Jayden. Who else hates this? Because I do! I feel so stupid because my sons middle name is Riley (he is... show more Like (And I have met at least one girl with all of the following names):
Riley
Dylan
Sawyer
Shay
Hayden
Cameron
Jayden (Although I like this for a girl)

I think they are all stupid for girls except for Jayden. Who else hates this? Because I do! I feel so stupid because my sons middle name is Riley (he is six). I have loved for a boy basically my entire life and now I feel stupid having a son with a name that is popular for girls. And its totally hypocritical because people say they hate unisex names and then you find out their daughters name is Riley! And they love names like Riley, Dylan, Devin etc for girls, but would faint if someone named their boy Ashley, Mackenzie, Morgan etc (which are technically unisex) So who else hates girls taking all the boys names??????
Update: I actually like Charlie and I said that Morgan was better for a girls name (although technically unisex) and I said people wouldn't like it if a boy was named Morgan, which is unisex, but they love it when a girl is named Hayden, which is unisex. I'm just saying its hypocritical.
Update 2: I mean, if you are going to have a girl, you could at least do her the favor of giving her a girls name! I mean, what if she is like one of those people like my neighbor, who has a unisex name (Taylor) and she wears guys clothes, and sounds like a guy, and looks like a guy. I sometimes end up calling her... show more I mean, if you are going to have a girl, you could at least do her the favor of giving her a girls name! I mean, what if she is like one of those people like my neighbor, who has a unisex name (Taylor) and she wears guys clothes, and sounds like a guy, and looks like a guy. I sometimes end up calling her "he". She is also on middle schools basketball team, and we watch all the games because my neice is on the team, and at the first game, my brother-in-law asked my sister why the let a guy play on the girls team! he was referring to Taylor! That is another reason why I hate guys names on girls.