Based on these observations of Obama's first hundred days do you think he's doing a good job?
Observations of the President's 1st 100 Days:
1. Offended the Queen of England
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega
4. Kissed Hugo Chavez on the cheek
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia
6. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions
7. Gave away billions to AIG, also without pre-conditions
8. Expanded the bailouts
9. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian
10. Doubled our national debt .
11. Announced a termination of the space defense system the day after the North Koreans launched an ICBM.
12. Despite the urgings of his own CIA director and the prior 42 CIA directors, released information on intelligence gathering. Announced major restrictions on interrogation techniques used on enemy combatant prisoners.
13. Accepted without public comment the fact that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other appointees withdrew after they couldn't take the heat.
14. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who quickly identified as "dangers to the nation", groups including veterans of the military, and opponents to abortion on demand, and who ordered that the wordterrorism no longer be used but instead referred to such acts as man made disasters.
15. Circled the globe so he could openly apologize for America 's greatness.
16. Told Mexicans the violence in their country was mostly caused by illegal guns from the U.S.
17. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from its Department of Commerce origins and announced ACORN [the organization under massive scrutiny amid allegations of election fraud] would manage the process.
18. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion from America to Cuba of a nine-year old whose mother died trying to bring him to a life of freedom in the United States .
19. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration will likely stand trial for torturing a terrorist who had played a part in killing 3000 Americans by pouring water over his face.
20. Air Force One flew over New York City for a photo op without notifying local authorities causing widespread panic.
21. Took over the American Automobile industry and handed over 50% off to the unions [because he said he owed them].
22. Continued his drive for absolute gun control activities, thumbing his nose at the 2nd Amendment.
23. Offered travel and living subsidies in the U.S. to Hamas activists displaced from the Gaza Strip.
24. Got more airtime [TV] than Oprah Winfrey and was seldom in Washington tending to the business of State.
25. Announced the closure of enemy combatants detention center in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba but failed to address the issue of 'what' to do with the 200+ prisoners currently held there. Rumors persist that they'll be housed on U.S. soil...
Other than that, we're doing just fine.
Only 1360 more FRIGHTENING days to go...
- CrazycuddlesLv 51 decade agoBest Answer
oh my I am so glad you posted facts on here,, you know liberals and democrats are going to try to delete this question..because they can't argue with facts, and they have nothing to go on but bring up Bush did this Bush did that..
News Flash for all you demos and liberals Bush isn't President any more..This question is about the current President Obama..This question has nothing to do with Bush..
- Anonymous1 decade ago
If those observations were at all accurate it wouldn't look good.Since they're not, your question is moot, but I'll enlighten you with facts and the most accurate summary of his first 100 days:
1) No, he didn't
2)Even if he did, so what? At least they didn't hold hands.
4)Really? was that following some protocol?
5) And do you know the other option?
6) That's a good thing
7)No, he didn't.
8) again, no, he didn't
9)Gee, this is just riddled with lies, isn't it? Once again, no, he didn't.
10) Wow! No wonder you have no links...this is the biggest lie so far.
11) termination of a plan we couldn't possibly implement with our current technology? Not a bad idea.
12) you mean it's a bad thing to announce we will no longer torture prisoners and not only adhere to our own laws but international laws as well?
13) he did comment publicly...didn't Rush tell you that?
14) at least his chief wasn't carrying on an affair in a room reserved for 9/11 workers.
15)Never made that apology once. NEVER.
16)Told the truth...hmmm, and that's bad because....
18)his AG probably won't resign in disgrace for having politicized his office by hiring and firing based on political affiliation and even worse crimes.
19)this one really makes no sense and is absurd
20)Not his doing...and why were people afraid of Air Force One, any way?
21)he didn't say that. the whole deal was negotiated and GM could have declined. They'd be out of business, but they could have declined.
22)Never did, isn't doing it.
24)he's already spent more time in Washington then Bush did during both his terms.(Hey, if you can "exaggerate" why can't I).
25) One of his best ideas so far (it's in the link)
Did you get this list from Glenn Beck or did you just make it up all on your own?Source(s): http://ponusjoe-logicblog.blogspot.com/
- No ShortageLv 71 decade ago
From a liberal point of view, he's getting an A minus. If he closes Gitmo entirely, implements socialized medicine and enacts the Fairness Doctrine he will probably get an A plus. Interesting that some still believe Obama's approval rating is sky high. It is not. Personally he remains very popular and well liked. His job approval rating, however, goes down every single day. The only people who are drunk on Obama's Kool-Aid anymore are the ones who are as nuts as he is.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
You are correct. You also forgot to mention that he stated in many speeches that he would like to reduce abortions so he lifted Mexico City ban and now all American tax dollars are paying for US abortions AND foreign country abortions to pay his Planned Parenthood buddies a favor.
Says one thing does another. He strives for popularity not strong principals and morality.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- YourLaHireLv 61 decade ago
No, and based on the blind answers you are getting, it will get far worse before it gets better. Liberals live in blind denial of anything their Messiah does.
- Big One 0909Lv 71 decade ago
After reading your list, it sounds to me like you just don't like him because he is black!
Hey! what do you expect me to say? I can't defend against those FACTS!
- 1 decade ago
He set out to destroy America and turn it into a new Kenya and he is well on his way to doing it.~!
- Anonymous1 decade ago
get a life
- DLv 41 decade ago
Nope, course I never thought he would do a good job.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
And Republicans call the Attack ON AMERICAN SOIL ON 9/11 Protecting the United States . What a sick joke .