Is PSP bricked when you buy it?

I want to buy new PSP buy, I am not sure is it fully bricked when you buy it. I know to unbrick semi-bricked PSP, but I don't know to unbrick fully bricked one.

I want to buy new PSP buy, I am not sure is it fully bricked when you buy it. I know how to unbrick semi-bricked PSP, but I don't know how to unbrick fully bricked one.

Best Answer

LOL

Let me guess, your wanting a bricked psp because you otherwise have a new motherboard and/or pandora battery that lets you unbrick it?

• well a duh it would work..also if it didnt bring it back or check it while ur there....they wouldnt sell you a brand new psp that is broken because the company would be sued...if your buying it from a local store ask if you can see how well it runs...when i got my psp i checked to see if it worked and it did....places like gamestop would not be allowed to sell you that..if it where used they would check b4 they took it in from a previous owner..sony is to give you a fully working psp that should run without any problems..also many stores gives refunds for within 7 days so bring it back in ....HOPE I HELPED!