Anyone using an ACP program for certification having any luck finding a teaching job in the Houston area?

My husband and I are relocating to the Houston area, and have both completed our ACP program and are actively looking for jobs. We have applied to virtually every job in the greater Houston area that we can find posted, and also went to the huge Region 4 job fair last month. We haven't received one single... show more My husband and I are relocating to the Houston area, and have both completed our ACP program and are actively looking for jobs. We have applied to virtually every job in the greater Houston area that we can find posted, and also went to the huge Region 4 job fair last month. We haven't received one single phone call between the two of us from any of these schools, so I'm starting to wonder what the actual feasibility is with getting jobs for the fall. Anyone having any luck, and if so, have any advice??