Windowed mode in "Sid Meiter's Pirates!"?

So I'm playing that game - Sid Meiter's Pirates! [yes I know, old game...] - and I have NO idea how to get it into windowed mode. As far as I can tell, there's nothing in the video options to do this.

Any ideas?

*Sid Meier's. Stupid spelling mistake...

Favorite Answer

Try this out:

From: http://www.assistivegaming.com/spip.php?article61

"The game doesn’t have a default windowed mode so you have to edit the config file to make this possible. You can find this config file by going to your home directory and navigating to Library/Preferences/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier’s Pirates/My Games/Game. Open the "Config.ini" file with TextEdit and add the line "fullscreen = 0" to the bottom of the list. Then save the change you just made to this file, quit text edit, and you’re ready to go. Obviously you’ll want to make sure the game’s resolution is set lower than that of your monitor’s resolution or else the window won’t fit. For example, my monitor is set to "1344 x 840" and I set Pirates to "1280 x 800"."