Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

POLL: If you could actually live a great film scene what would that be?

I loved the scene from "Frantic" where the hot Emmanuelle Seigner dances with the somewhat perplexed Harrison Ford; it's a bit funny but so sexy at the same time.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Scarlett in Gone With The Wind

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The scene in Monster's Ball where Halle Berry gets down for Billy Bob Thornton, except I take Billy Bob's place.

• 1 decade ago

W/O A DOUBT! the scene from The Notebook when Ally & Noah reunite & find out that they never stopped loving each other and they make love for the 1st time! it is sooo cute and romantic and Ryan Gosling is so sexy!

Source(s): life
  • 1 decade ago

The sex scene in Taking Lives

lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would be in the scene in casper when he becomes human for one night and dances with her at midnight to a slow song. Ive always thought that was such a romantic thing ever since i saw it first wen i was 3 =) xx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd live forever in the scene where the Titanic is sinking. Wouldn't that be dramatic!

• 1 decade ago

uummm...ok these are random but, a quittach tournament in harry potter and Jurassic park (minus the part when the dinos escape).

• 1 decade ago

id be in pirates of the carribean 3 wher they fighting on the big rolling thing

• nightmare before christmas when jack and sally kiss in the end lol :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.