What are the correct Songs & Words for 92.5 JOE & 103.9 CISN in Edmonton for Monday, July 6th?

And Maureen Holloway's Last Word what worked for you? and Listen weekday afternoons at 4:35 for Rhubarb Jones and "Wordsmithin' with Leon Freon" and what was the word? Thank you one and all for your help it is greatly appreciated. Hope everyone survived the weekend and have a great week... show more And Maureen Holloway's Last Word what worked for you? and
Listen weekday afternoons at 4:35 for Rhubarb Jones and "Wordsmithin' with Leon Freon" and what was the word?

Thank you one and all for your help it is greatly appreciated.

Hope everyone survived the weekend and have a great week everyone, I'm gone to Calgary, to do a little Stampeding.

Hoping Mr. Rockin' Rowdy Brad, makes it home today, and follows the Doctor's orders and gets the rest he needs.........I'm sure the nurses will miss him, but we, all missed you too. Be well my friend (you still owe me that steak dinner) LOL.