Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationRail · 1 decade ago

Do trains have bosoms?

Do trains have bosoms?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are referred to as women at times but I have been on lots of trains since I started and I would have to say . . . . . no.

Not only no but HELL no!!

Nothing soft and comforting about a train.

edit to Bob: ohhgawd yeah, you reminded me of a story, 30 years ago, Red Hanley and I were on a local waiting to get into a yard, held out while the switch crew was working (switching out a cribbage board probably) and he commented "It's a switchman's railroad" 3 railroads in 4 states and 30 years later it's as true as ever.

Source(s): RR engineer
  • 1 decade ago

Yup. See number six below.

bos·om [bzzəm, bzəm]

n (plural bos·oms)

1. somebody's chest: the chest of a man or woman

2. woman's breasts: the breasts of a woman

3. woman's breast: either of the breasts of a woman (dated)

4. clothing covering breasts: the part of a garment that covers a woman's breasts

5. protective place: a familiar source of protection, security, or affection (literary)

6. seat of emotion: the place where emotions are felt

Ask any rail and they'll tell you that trains are going "**** up" all the time, bringing on anger and frustration, the latter felt mostly when trying to get into or out of a yard, a place surrounded by a high fence, inhabited and run by a tribe of hostiles who refuse to let any trains enter or depart...

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm, as a self confessed Train fetish guy i would have to say no, the don't have bosoms. BUT they do have some bomb-a s s titties!

Source(s): Thomas the Tank Engine and friends
  • 1 decade ago

In some trains, the horn makes "Boosoooooommmm"

Or you're talking about some sexual fantasy?

Maybe you're thinking your d.i.c.k. is in the same size as a train (I know mine is)...

I can't understand you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes and when u see two of them let me know lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.