Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationRail · 1 decade ago

Do trains have bosoms?

Do trains have bosoms?

Favorite Answer

They are referred to as women at times but I have been on lots of trains since I started and I would have to say . . . . . no.

Not only no but HELL no!!

Nothing soft and comforting about a train.

edit to Bob: ohhgawd yeah, you reminded me of a story, 30 years ago, Red Hanley and I were on a local waiting to get into a yard, held out while the switch crew was working (switching out a cribbage board probably) and he commented "It's a switchman's railroad" 3 railroads in 4 states and 30 years later it's as true as ever.

Source(s): RR engineer

Yup. See number six below.

bos·om [bzzəm, bzəm]

n (plural bos·oms)

1. somebody's chest: the chest of a man or woman

2. woman's breasts: the breasts of a woman

3. woman's breast: either of the breasts of a woman (dated)

4. clothing covering breasts: the part of a garment that covers a woman's breasts

5. protective place: a familiar source of protection, security, or affection (literary)

6. seat of emotion: the place where emotions are felt

Ask any rail and they'll tell you that trains are going "**** up" all the time, bringing on anger and frustration, the latter felt mostly when trying to get into or out of a yard, a place surrounded by a high fence, inhabited and run by a tribe of hostiles who refuse to let any trains enter or depart...

Hmmm, as a self confessed Train fetish guy i would have to say no, the don't have bosoms. BUT they do have some bomb-a s s titties!

Source(s): Thomas the Tank Engine and friends

In some trains, the horn makes "Boosoooooommmm"

Or you're talking about some sexual fantasy?

Maybe you're thinking your d.i.c.k. is in the same size as a train (I know mine is)...

I can't understand you.

yes and when u see two of them let me know lol