Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Life: The ultimate University...?

Instructions: Read each question carefully. You have two hour to answer all questions. Begin immediately...

HISTORY:

Describe the history of the papacy from it's origins through to the present day, concentrating especially, but not exclusively, on it's social, political, economic, religious and philosophical impact on Europe, Asia, America and Africa. Be brief, concise and specific.

MEDICINE:

You have been provided with a razor blade, piece of gauze, and a bottle of scotch whiskey. Remove your appendix. Do not suture until your work has been inspected.

PUBLIC SPEAKING:

2500 riot-crazed tribal men are storming the classroom. Calm them. You may use any ancient language except Latin or Greek.

BIOLOGY:

Create life. Estimate the differences in subsequent human culture if this form of life had developed 500 million years earlier, with special attention to it's probable effect on the American Ideal. Prove your thesis.

MUSIC:

Write a piano concerto. Orchestrate and preform it with flute and drum. You will find a piano under your seat.

PSYCHOLOGY:

Based on you knowledge of their works, evaluate the emotional stability, degree of adjustment, and repressed frustration of each of the following: Alexander of Aphrodisis, Rameses II, Hammuarabi. Support your evaluations with quotations from each mans work, making appropriate references. It's not necessary to translate.

SOCIOLOGY:

Estimate the sociological problems which might acompany the end of the world. Construct an experiment to test your theroy.

ENGINEERING:

The disassembled parts of a high powered rifle have been placed on your desk. You will also find an instrution manual printed in Swahili. In 10 minutes, a hungry Bengal tiger will be admitted into the room. Take whatever action you feel necessary. Be prepared to justify you decision.

PHYSICS:

Explain the nature of matter. Include in your answer an evaluation of the impact of the devlopment of mathematics on science.

PHILOSOPHY:

Sketch the development of human thought. Estimate it's significance. Compare with the development of any kind of thought.

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:

Describe in detail. Be objective and specific.

Favorite Answer

Should i send you my appendix when i'm done?

For extra credit, can i define the Universe?

I will have a lash at it.

Will take way more then 2 hours

and will have to rearrange order of the questions

And the appendix one will have to come last.

Can I have bourbon instead of scotch?

I have to calm the 2500 riot crazed and the Tiger with the music

"The universal language"

But maybe the rifle before the music.."just in case"

No point in passing if your dead.

The history, psychology, sociology, physics, and philosophy

...are all tied together...the story of man and the human condition

And

It will take me 9 months and a "willing" and fertile female helper to create human life...and no you can't watch

and another 18 years or more to see how it turns out

Source(s): Life the ultimate university If you really take the time to learn about one thing........ you can learn about everything If you have the "Want to" Knowledge is not a pass fail thing...and it is an open book test But life unfortunately can seem like pass or fail and there is always another test your not quite prepared for

HISTORY: Papacy = bogus mind control

MEDICINE: Yea, I'd be dead

PUBLIC SPEAKING: I'd be soooo dead!

BIOLOGY: I'd do it all the same except I'd eliminate greed - that should add a different spin!

MUSIC: Hey... someone stole my piano!

PSYCHOLOGY: Ramses was nut... I don't know the other guys.

SOCIOLOGY: End of the world = end of society = NO social problems (except for the cockroaches who are sure to survive.)

ENGINEERING: I hope it's a heavy a** rifle cuz I'm gonna have to bash kitty over the head with it!

PHYSICS: Matter is an illusion.

PHILOSOPHY: Philosophy of Human thought = "I need"

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Just learning while I'm here... :-D

Panda, you know what's funnier than these questions?

The fact is that questions like these appear on the pages of Yahoo Q/A every single day, and the people expect answers. Strange world.

Hm, yes quite. We would be lucky to achieve just one of those efficiently during a single lifetime. 2 if we are a genius, with a smidgen of knowledge on the rest. . We tend to specialize, it makes life so much simpler. :)

Practicing Shaman... quantum physics rocks

• Sara

Excuse me Professor?

The drunken tiger and I would like to know why there is a piano under my seat.

He'd also like to ask if we could take out your appendix instead because he might like to eat it. I told him that yours would be delicious.

This is an amazing test however you have'nt got anyone who will participate because it's so very long good luck!

• Paul

I had to stop at the MEDICINE portion of the exam. Does that mean I get an incomplete?

• PhuQue

im just going out the window before the tiger gets admitted .... how about released, can a tiger just get released?

LOL great work.

only answer yes life is ultimate university.