Was kelly rutherford an extra in the movie rent?

I was watching rent today, and during the scene where mark and joanne first meet and are doing the tango, i could have sworn that i saw kelly rutherford as one of the background dancers. But i could not be sure, and not knowing is annoying me. Anyone have an answer for me?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

No, not according to this cast list:

The original Broadway cast of Rent:

Mark Cohen: Anthony Rapp*

Roger Davis: Adam Pascal*

Mimi Márquez: Daphne Rubin-Vega

Tom Collins: Jesse L. Martin*

Angel Dumott Schunard: Wilson Jermaine Heredia*

Maureen Johnson: Idina Menzel*

Joanne Jefferson: Fredi Walker

Benjamin Coffin III: Taye Diggs*

Notable Broadway replacements

Rent has often included cast members that are well-known actors, actresses, and pop performers—but not for performing in stage musicals. Some of these, and other notable cast replacements, are:

Mark - Joey Fatone, Neil Patrick Harris, Adam Rickett, Tony Vincent, Drew Lachey, Tucker Lawson, Adam Kantor

Roger - Norbert Leo Butz, Richard H. Blake, Tony Vincent, Declan Bennett, Sebastian Arcelus, Will Chase, Heinz Winckler, and Erick Rubin

Mimi - Melanie Brown, Tamyra Gray, Sharon Leal, Renee Goldsberry, Karen Mok, and Siobhan Donaghy, Lexi Lawson, Rosario Dawson**

Tom Collins: Michael McElroy, and Anwar Robinson, Marcus Paul James

Angel - Jose Llana, Jai Rodriguez, Wilson Cruz, and Justin Johnston, Telly Leung

Maureen - Sherie Rene Scott, Denise Van Outen, Kendra Kassebaum, Jessie Wallace, Nicolette Hart and Eden Espinosa

Joanne - Tracie Thoms*, Ramona Cole, Natalie Venetia Belcon, and Merle Dandridge

(*)=The actor also portrayed this character in the 2005 film version. (**)=The actor only portrayed this character in the 2005 film version.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Casablanca became an astounding romance... additionally, i admire distant places video clips and Divorce, Italian variety (Divorzio all'italiana) became very humorous. good evening, and good success with George Clooney and Robert Downey Jr. had a spectacular script, properly directed, and suited appearing. It became PG, yet won't be your usual action picture in keeping with what you mentioned. Million dollar toddler became PG-13 and a spectacular action picture. a spectacular one that got here out this year became The Queen (PG-13), yet its a splash slow. yet another distant places action picture that became good became life is alluring (l. a. Vita e Bella). Roberto Benigni gained ideal actor for this one. maximum of my favourite video clips are rated R: Pan's Labyrinth (El laberinto del fauno) city of God (Cidade de Deus) Babel and so on... even nonetheless Pan's Labyrinth became R it wouldnt be too undesirable to video demonstrate inclusive of your mom, there have been basically some violent scenes, yet no longer something sexual or something that i could sense uncomfortable observing with my mom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.