- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
- The difference between "clean up" and "clean out" is that, "clean out" need to "empty" the thing to make it clean; but "clean up" does not have this implication.
- Tidy up and clean up are of the same meaning.
- Take out does not have the meaning of "clean". It means:
a. to withdraw; remove
b. to procure by application
c. to carry out for use or consumption elsewhere
d. to escort; invite
e. to set out; start
f. (is a kind of Slang) to kill; destroy.
- put back means to put something back where it belongs
- give back means to to return something or rebate
- 1 decade ago
Clean up 清理乾淨
Tidy up 弄整齊
Take out 拿走
Clean Out 清除掉
put back 放回原位
give back 歸还