Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

(緊急)英文高手幫我翻譯

以下內容 麻煩幫我翻譯成英文 謝謝

(如果可以提供更好的語句 詞語 或覺得哪裏可以幫我改一下喔)

阿剛剛忘了貼上來

我對不同的文化有興趣,希望藉由本活動到國外看看他們高中生是如何學習、生活與我們有何不同,跟外國人交流,讓他們更真切的了解中華文化、台灣的風土人情。這樣可以提升自己的國際觀、擴展見聞、豐富學習經驗。我會好好把握這次難得的機會,更加積極的提升自己的英文能力,讓我可以有新刺激、新觀念及面對未來挑戰的人之生路,並做好國民外交!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I have the interest to the different culture, hoped how overseas has a look their high-school pupil because of this activity is studies, the life and we has what differently, exchanges with the foreigner, lets them clearly understand the Chinese culture, Taiwan's local conditions and social customs.This may promote own international view, the expansion what one sees and hears, the rich learning experience.I can grasp this rare opportunity well, more positive promotes own English ability, enables me to be possible to have the new stimulation, the new idea and way out of the human which will challenge facing the future, and will complete the national diplomacy!