1. You dont't need to speak out loud even though you known the fact of something.
2. I have something in mind, "Is it impossible that I could have a better life in the future?"
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I don't need you being a big mouth even though you know the fact.
big mouth 是指常揭人瘡疤到處亂說的人
is it possible that i could have a better life in my future?
is it possible to have a better life in my future?
有時候verb to be 就可以解決很多累贅的說話Source(s): 居住美國多年
- 銀角大王Lv 61 decade ago
You don't have to go tell everybody even if you know about the truth of the matter.
I often wonder, "Is this the only way I'm going to spend the rest of my life?"
2009-07-07 17:28:56 補充：
2. 更口語的說法 -- I often wonder, "Am I going to live like this for the rest of my life?"Source(s): 翻譯基本功, 基本翻譯工
- julieshih2000Lv 61 decade ago
You do not have to spread all over even though you do know some truth.
I often wonder : Will this just be my life till the end?Source(s): US 20 yrs
- 1 decade ago
1. Even if you know certain matter's truth, but was
also not unnecessary everywhere to say!
2. I was often thinking that ︰ my life can only cross