Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Has Colin Powell lost it?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090705/ap_on_go_su_co...

Last week he was upset at people who weren't sufficiently upset over the death of Michael Jackson, and now he's perturbed at people who call Sonia Sotomayor a racist.

When did he quit being a man who could think for himself and decided to join the loonie liberals?

marcia: I could ask you why the left is obsessing over Sarah Palin. More to the point, we care because he purports to be a Republican. With Republicans like him, who needs Dems?

bash: Anyone in favor of affirmative action IS a racist, plain and simple.

deacon: Umm, sure, yeah. I guess you've never heard of Zell Miller or Joe Lieberman. How did their fellow "open-minded Dems" treat them when they had the audacity to take a more conservative position that that demanded by the Democrat politburo?

Favorite Answer

He is a racist pile of trash

From what I read on this website

the free thinking individuals are they whom you refer to as Liberal Loonies.

The only followers are the Republicans that spew the same crap as their Republican co-horts and readily agree with everything another Republican has to say.

Democrats offer a wide spectrum of ideas and don't agree with one another simply because they are of the same party.

Powell is trying to play on both sides of the fence at the same time. Apparently he hasn't learned that you can't do that.

• Sarah

I believe he was asking your party to start judging people on their merit and not baseless, false attacks...but by all means, boot him out of your party just like all of the rest who don't fall in lock-step formation.

ND... He knows he's finished as a Republican, so now the facade has come down. He no longer needs to hide his true racist feelings. God bless.

Boy he would be really pissed at me because I couldn't give a phuck about Michael Jackson's dead @ss.

Maybe, but he never had it. I have no respect for him ever since he said that he couldn't run for president because his wife had a "dream." Shet... I'd die 100s for my dream.

That's why I liked Bush; he had BALZ!

No.

Why are the Right obsessing over Powell? I thought they threw him under the bus...

there was nothing wrong with it