How did you celebrate the 4th of July?

We had a huge barbeque with plenty of friends and had a band play some good country music. It was very fun. Towards midnight, we popped fireworks 'til 2:00 a.m. It was the most fun I'd had in a long time and I think I'll remember it forever! How did you celebrate?

RIP Michael Jackson<3

• Robert
    Best Answer

On Lake Minocqua on a boat surrounded by hundreds of trees on the open lake with fireworks in every direction you turn your head.

it was about 47 degrees and it was very well worth it and previous to the boat ride we bbq

• keezy

With family

Chicken Barbeque and then watched Town Fireworks and then Campfire w/ Guitar songs & some-mores.

I had some family over. Had a pool party\BBQ. at about 9:00 we started blowing up fire crackers and stopped at 11:00 everyone went home. cleaned up with my sister. went to go see a neighbor's firecracker show at 11:30 then came back at 12:00 and went to bed at 2:00

hanged out with my best friend and my god kids and shot some fireworks around 10 p.m.