To what agency do I send a report and the actual e-mail of a scam ?

The request is that they want me to agree to cash their checks and agree to send them back money over the pre-agreed amount. The same scam that all the news shows have exposed.

1 Answer

  • Lyn G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Forward them to Customer Care at the following address:

    Internet Fraud Complaint Center:

    FraudAid Scam Reporting Email:

    Castle Cops:

    Federal Trade Commission:

    Fraudwatch International:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.