Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Would you be offended if your man offered to sand your dry, rough heels with his DeWalt Random Orbital Sander?

My wife is one fussy broad!

Best Answer

No I would not be offended....

Source(s): Doesn't that come with a vibrating head attachment...? *wonders* *cries*

May I suggest the more romantic DeWalt DW735 Heavy-Duty 13-Inch Portable Planer?

I would try to soften her up with a 2004 Stag's Leap Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon.

My feet aren't rough enough for a power sander but my fiances feet are like two pale, flaky, smelly gnarly old leather stumps. I wish I could grind them down with a disc sander and spray paint them a nice glossy shade of purple.

No, but I'd want him to be very careful, and use a fine grit. Then I'd want him to put some lotion on those nicely sanded heels.

I am fussy too, but I also get kinda turned on by power tools. I guess I'll take a pedicure any way I can get it. You're just trying to be helpful, right?

No, not at all. It's better than what he offers to do to my toe nails. Besides, turn about is fair play, and I'm tired of the scratch marks his heals leave on my shoulders.

I sand my girlfriend's legs with an orbital sander. It saves her money on razor blades and shaving cream.

ok yes i would use those dry feet to kick you with.buy her a bath basket stick some pretty smelling lotions,bubble bath and one of those pedegg things in it theyre aroud 10bucks but it's worth it not having to sllep on the couch

3 words ...Fein Multi-Master

Is that 3 words ?

Not sayin' it'll work any better, but any excuse to go buy a new tool is good enough for me.

https://www.getmultimaster.com/vcc/feinpowertools/...

we are sensitive creatures, so maybe that was a little harsh, perhaps a giftcard to a spa for a pedicure will patch things up oh and have the flowers waiting for her there.

• rose p

Not at all, it may stop my anti embolism hose from tearing at the heels.

Dash it, it is getting expensive.

Rose P.

PS, It would be my lady who offered.

I prefer an all over sandblasting and power wash after. It tickles.