Did you watch Michael Jordan play basketball?

I'm not talking about youtube videos, career highlights or copy and paste summaries/awards/achievements from any sites like wikipedia.

Did you watch him play, with your own eyes, as an active player in the NBA?

BQ: What's your age range?

10-15

16-18

19-22

23+

Update:

Yk, are you serious?!

Reed Space, I agree. He's one of the best and his game was just amazing. I'm 20ish lol

Update 2:

lol, Yk I meant if you're serious about your age?

I'm surprised! You're so young.

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yea I'm 21. I have witnessed his greatness, and when he played the NBA was at a all-time Bliss.

Admitting his greatness and talent is Inevitble, even the Die-hard Kobe jockers have to agree he is incredible.

how old are you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Back in the days when MJ returned as a Wizard, I wasn't a fan of basketball. I just watched him for a few minutes because I just saw him on the news. A couple of years later, I played NBA live and then I started to like basketball

BQ:19-22

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I was fortunate to be able to watch MJ as i was growing up. I fall in the 20ish range.

Unfortunately, I was young at that time so I did not really get to truly appreciate basketball at that time.

I mostly was able to watch him after retirement #1 and his 2nd 3peat.

I actually never watched a MJ game in a Wizard uniform.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I did as a young child. It was somewhere around between the late '90s and early 2000 until he retired. But it was mostly when he was playing as a Wizard. I still have memories of it. He was my first ever favorite basketball player. I mean, who wouldn't?

BQ: 10-15. I think you know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes I did even though I wasn't even into Basketball yet I got to see around 3 to 4 Bulls games wtih MJ from 1997.

I'm 19-22

• 4 years ago

Yes like almost every game. It was a little like watching Kobe except he was more consistent and formulaic. He scored like 28 to 34 like every game. Kobe doesn't go to the turn around enough in my opinion while Jordan did. He had a more reliable approach to his shot selection in my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

Age range 10-15

I have started to watch NBA basetball since 2002-2003 season so that was his last stage of his career,almost

Source(s): 1 Blazers fan
  • J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Did I watch him play?

Sure! The Wizards were okay.

When I saw him on the Bulls, I was too young to realize what he was doing, but I knew his name, and I knew he was the best. Now YouTube Clips, Stats, and common acceptance just solidify that fact.

I'm 16.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heck Im WAY younger than that!!!

5-8 age range. And yes I watched him play :)

edit: Jade. C'mon think serious. You think that I can seriosuly watch MJ play at the age of 5-8 and still be 5-8? But I know almost everything about MJ. Like he is currently playing for the LA Lakers. His number is 24 and he won the 2009 championship.

Wait that is MJ? Right?

edit: for some ppl who think this is real... It's a joke..

Source(s): YK
  • 1 decade ago

Yes I have watched him play. I first started watching basketball in the 1990s when he played.

He is the G.O.A.T. and revolutionized the game if you ask me. I watched with my own eyes. Every time the Bulls were on TV I cancelled anything else I had to do to watch them play.

Some young cats dont know about his greatness and even hard core Kobe jockers have to admit he is the G.O.A.T.

BQ:19-22

and I know what you're trying to say, so I doubt Im getting BA for this question

fake King you're the real idiot.

you're not the real King either, it was a nice try though Hoop Fan/Alpha Wolf

Source(s): KONJ
  • 1 decade ago

10-15. When i was like 7 i went to a blazers game and they just happened to be against the wizards and i saw him play. but he wasn't in his prime or nothing and i was only 7 so i didn't really get what was going on

Source(s): GO BLAZERS!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.