Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

How long do you have to wait to get a henna tattoo wet?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The best way that I've found to keep a good henna stain is to apply a mixture of sugar and lemon juice to the henna tattoo before it gets completely dry. After the henna dries out after a few hours, you can rub the henna off your skin. However, to keep the design longer, it's best to wrap it with paper towels or medical tape and let it stay in place over night. In the morning, rub the henna off your skin. Don't use water to wash it off. After this, you can get your henna design wet, but avoid chlorinated pools, because the chlorine will cause your tattoo to fade very quickly.

• 1 decade ago

I got henna done recently, and the girl who did it gave me this little sheet on how to care for your henna tattoo. This is what it says about getting it wet: Before you put long water exposure on the tattoo, put on a coating of chapstick, or a similar product, to work as a seal for the henna.

It doesn't say how long to wait, but that water isn't good for it, so you need to keep it dry as best as possible. :)

• Diena
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

long wait henna tattoo wet

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Tattoo Gallery, Lettering, Photos & More

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

24 hours

• 1 decade ago

I dont know what is Henna tatoo???????/

Can you explan please?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.