Why were the books of Enoch not included in the Holy Bible?

God chose Enoch to reveal the mysteries of the heavens, of man and the future of the world. He was the only man, aside from Jesus who was God revealed in the flesh, to witness these awesome wonders. God told Enoch to write all these wonders and share them with all mankind. Enoch 30:10, 11 10. On the sixth day I... show more God chose Enoch to reveal the mysteries of the heavens, of man and the future of the world. He was the only man, aside from Jesus who was God revealed in the flesh, to witness these awesome wonders.
God told Enoch to write all these wonders and share them with all mankind.
Enoch 30:10, 11
10. On the sixth day I commanded my wisdom to create man from seven consistencies: one, his flesh from the earth; two, his blood from the dew; three, his eyes from the sun; four, his bones from stone; five, his intelligence from the swiftness of the angels and from cloud; six, his veins and his hair from the grass of the earth;seven, his soul from my breath and from the wind.
11. And I gave him seven natures: to the flesh hearing, the eyes for sight, to the soul smell the veins for touch, blood for taste, the bones for endurance, to the intelligence sweetness (sc. enjoyment)
Chapter 48: 6-8
6. Thus I make known to you, my children, and distribute these books to your children, into all your generations, and amongst the nations who shall have the sense to fear God, let them receive them and may they come to love them more than any food or earthly sweets and read them and apply themselves to them.
7. And those who understand not the Lord, who fear not God, who accept not, but reject, who do not receive them (sc the books), a terrible judgment awaits them.
8. Blessed is the man who shall bear their yoke and shall drag them along, for he shall be released on the day of the great judgment.
Chapter 68: 1-5
1. Enoch was born on the sixth day of the month Tsivan, and lived 365 years.
2. He was taken up to heaven on the first day of the month Tsivan and remained in heaven sixty days.
3. He wrote all these signs of all craetion, which the Lord created, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books, and handed them over to his sonsand remained on earth thirty days, and was again taken up to heaven on the sixth day of the month Tsivan, on thee very day and hour he was born.
4. As every man's nature in this life is dark, so are also his conception, birth and departure from this life.
5. At what hour he was conceived at that hour he was born and at that hour too he died.

I did not know many of these things. In reading, from two different texts, from two different publishers, it is astounding to me that these things written, are not known, read or understood as well as the Holy Bible. There is an incredible wealth of knowledge and wisdom in these writings and I feel so very fortunate that it was indeed the Lord who has led me to these texts.
Praise the Lord God!
Update: Please be nice!
If you don't have anything nice in response, don't answer.
These scriptures were taken from The Secret Books of Enoch.
I spent some time putting this together.
I ask this question sincerely, and I ask please; Only serious answers.
Update 2: Enoch was one of God's chosen, brother to Noah.