Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

What's an 'AFTER SALE SERVICE'?

I need help with my business plan for business studies and I don't know what an 'after sales service' is. Can you tell me???

Favorite Answer

Business Definition for: After-sales Service

customer support following the purchase of a product or service. In some cases, after-sales service can be almost as important as the initial purchase. The manufacturer, retailer, or service provider determines what is included in any warranty (or guarantee) package. This will include the duration of the warrantyâ€"traditionally one year from the date of purchase, but increasingly two or more yearsâ€"maintenance and/or replacement policy, items included/excluded, labor costs, and speed of response. In the case of a service provider, after-sales service might include additional training or helpdesk availability. Of equal importance is the customer's perception of the degree of willingness with which a supplier deals with a question or complaint, speed of response, and action taken.