Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

can any one point out a stupid Palin quote?

Can some one acutely find a stupid quote from Palin- Most of the quotes attributed to her I can think of are Tina Fey Please post your link especially a video of the quote you have in mind to prove she actually said it. If any one says As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin

is dumb please look at a map of the bering strait and air routes.

Favorite Answer

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" when she could not remember any Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade.

Here's a video of it so you can that I am not "taking it out of context";

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalinvideo...

"They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." Oct. 5, 2008

http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite...

"[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008 (Watch video clip here:)

I think it was dumb of her to quit her job after 2 and a half years in office. If she thinks that a short resume` like that will get her into national office when she wasn't willing to finish what she started as governor, she's stupid.

As for the Map? Look at the Globe instead. Russia just needs to fly over the icecap and there is Alaska and Canada. We're closer than most people think.

SARAH PALIN QUOTES.. TAKE YOUR PICK ALL ( ANYONE YOU WANT)

She rambled about Basketball ( taking the ball to the net) keeping the eye on the ball Dead Fish Floating , magnets on Fridge,in her resignation farewell on TV.. ( A CAN OR WORMS) can't Understand her. CAN YOU?

TAKE YOUR PICK

Come January 20, when I am sworn in as Vice-President, you guys had better knock it off. Otherwise, we'll have to get NBC's broadcast license revoked.

Sarah Palin

Republican vice-presidential nominee joking about 'Saturday Night Live's' popular spoofs of her, on election day for US presidency November 4 2008.

I was trying to give Tina Fey more material. Job security for Saturday Night Live.

Sarah Palin

Joking about her gaffes during interviews and media appearances in 2008 US presidential election campaign.

I'll be a careful shot.

Sarah Palin

During phone call in which a Canadian prankster, posing as Nicolas Sarkozy, invited her to go hunting by helicopter to kill baby seals, so long as they didn't bring along Vice-President Cheney, November 1, 2008.

Ohh, good, thank you, yes.

Sarah Palin

To Canadian prank phone caller who complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," actually a porn movie starring a Sarah Palin lookalike, November 1, 2008.

I would hope at least that those protesters have the courage and the honor of thanking our veterans for giving them the right to protest!

Sarah Palin

Confusing supporters at a campaign rally who had shouted "We can't hear you!" and "Louder!", Richmond, Va., October 13, 2008.

They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan.

Sarah Palin

Speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, October 5, 2008.

I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you.

Sarah Palin

Asked by Katie Couric to cite specific examples of how John McCain has pushed for more regulation in his 26 years in the Senate, CBS News interview, September 24, 2008.

As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border.

Sarah Palin

Explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience for US vice-presidency, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, September 24, 2008.

I watched with the volume all the way down. I thought it was hilarious. I thought she was spot on. ... It was hilarious. Again, didn't hear a word she said, but the visual, spot on.

Sarah Palin

On Tina Fey's 'Saturday Night Live' skit interview and impression of her on FOX News's 'Hannity & Colmes', September 17, 2008.

They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

Sarah Palin

On her foreign policy insights into Russia, ABC News interview, September 11, 2008.

Nucular.

Sarah Palin

Mispronouncing the word "nuclear" twice, ABC News interview, September 11, 2008.

I have not, and I think if you go back in history and if you ask that question of many vice presidents, they may have the same answer that I just gave you.

Sarah Palin

Asked if she had never met a foreign head of state, despite the fact that every US vice-president in the last 32 years had met a foreign head of state prior to taking office, ABC News interview, September 11, 2008.

In what respect, Charlie?

Sarah Palin

Asked if she agreed with the Bush Doctrine, ABC News interview, September 11, 2008.

What's the difference between a pitbull and a hockey mom? Lipstick.

Sarah Palin

Acceptance speech at 2008 Republican National Convention, on selection as party's vice-presidential candidate.

As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?

Sarah Palin

Her surprise at US presidential candidate John McCain choosing her as vice-presidential running mate, interview with CNBC's 'Kudlow & Co', July 31, 2008.

I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq.

Sarah Palin

Interview with Alaska Business Monthly, March 2007.

http://www.allgreatquotes.com/sarah_palin_funny_qu...

Tons of Quotes on Net. Google It :)

and you can see Sarah Palin on TV with new quotes anytime she is on.

lol south park- its okay i can run for vice president 2009!

Source(s): watched all south park episodes