Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Where was the love for Michael Jackson when he needed it?

sure he had fans. now that he's gone people all over the world are 'upset' that he passed away. if you've ever really searched this sight, there was hardly any questions, let alone any user names that had to do with Michael. People were always going on about him molesting a little boy, making jokes about him, calling him a freak of nature. But anyone who really knew Michael knew that he was a kind, generous man that didn't want more than seeing a smile on a child's face. no one aside from fans gave him the love he needed. his dad didn't. the poor man had to endure so much. When he was here, alive, no one appreciated him, now that he's dead and gone... everyone trying to show love... where was that when he needed it? why did everyone jump to conclusions when they put it in the paper that he molested a boy? didn't you know that someone so loving of children wouldn't do something like that? when they saw him dangle his child from a balcony? this was just a cry for love! all the man every wanted was for people to love him, and for haters to believe in love.

why show love to someone who's dead, when they can't feel your love? why didn't people love him when they should of?

no, what i ment was that, yes fans stuck beside him all the way. it's anyone else. he wanted love from everyone that would give him love. everyone is able to give love.

Roll High: I have no idea why you answered my question. Your answer makes no sense to me. :|

You do not know what you have until you lose it, then you notice and regret not knowing. :(

• Sandy
    Favorite Answer

Whenever a celebrity dies, people then rush out and buy their cds or movies. That's just the way it is.

As for Michael's strange behavior through the years - dangling that baby was a serious and ridiculaous lapse in judgement. What if he had dropped him?

As for sleeping with young boys in the same bed - come on! Do you really believe that nothing happened? Ever? Why any of those parents ever allowed their sons to stay there is beyond me.

Michael was a very disturbed individual. Regardless of the reasons for that, (his father, his celebrity, etc.), he was ultimately responsible for his own behavior.

I agree.half the people on here didnt even like him nor his music but now are in love with him. A true fan sticks by that person no matter what the media says. I have always loved michael and always will,I dont think the world was used to seeing someone so loving and big hearted like he was,cause i know i havent seem anyone not even a famous person to even half of what he did,helping less fortunate kids and stuff. He was just misunderstood and i think people shouldnt have been so quick to judge him. does "I would rather slit my wrists then hurt a child" sound like a child molester? I feel bad that he left the way he did and I hate how even the press now is all over him,a lot of people are being fake and it's sad that he is getting all of these posotive praises now instead of when he was alive because he really deserved it. I saw nothing wrong with him sharing his bed with kids,he wasent doing anything sexual and he admitted he slept on the floor sometimes. It's not like the parents didnt know about it. He was just trying to be loving and caring towards them since he didnt get much of that in his own childhood. people dont understand that he really was just a big kid.

It's always like that honey:) It's human nature. Only when something drastic happens people undergo thinking metamorphosis and are willing to be more objective and understanding out of respect for the dead. Why do we respect dead bodies more than living people? Got me!

Plus MJ was a very secretive man. It seemed that all that nastiness didn't faze him and that he can withstand anything. The society wasn't aware just how much damage they were doing to him all these years.

i am totaly with you

i remember there was a question like wouldn't it be great if Michael Jackson woke up, cause they still thought he was in a coma then

and my first thought was like wow, so what ? so he can go back to a life of being a big joke??

he did have some true fans out there, u guys know who u are and I'm sure Michael is thankful for all your love <3

There have been very few people that have been treated in an overly positive manner more than Michael Jackson. He was given all and forgiven all throughout his entire life. Without any boundaries, he self destructed.

i agree, many ppl did judge because of the things that came out in the media

but he had a heart of gold and all his true fans stood by him in the good and bad times

R.I.P Michael Jackson

He will always be in our hearts <3

I am 22 and have been a fan of his since I was 4, I always believed he was innocent and my view hasn't changed about him after his death.

It's wrong of you to say "no one" appreciated him while he was alive. His true fans always stuck by him.

All the people close to him must have said to him as with Elvis please stop taking drugs and numerous face changes you are on a slippery slope for your own distruction. do they listen?course they dont.I always thought he wouldnt reach 50 I was surprised he did.

our souls can still feel the love generated by others. dieing doesn't change that

• I guess because those people did not know what they had until they lost it <3

♫♪ R.I.P M.J - I LOVE YOU ♫♪