Do you like the name Noah Chase?

My husband and I have been through name after name, he loves Noah! I love Chase! So we have decided to combine the two.... I'm just not too sure on how it sounds. Let me know if you like it, and any other suggestions for middle names are welcomed as well. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Chase is one of those meaningless, trendy names but if it must be used, sticking it in the middle is the way to do it.

If, as an adult, he likes it, he can use the name.

If, as an adult, he finds it embarrassing (much more likely), he can pretend it doesn't exist.

Noah Charles sounds much better and you could conceivably use Chase as a nn for Charles.

Noah Jacob Noah Jared Noah Joshua Noah James Noah isaiah Noah Isaac Noah David Noah Matthew Noah Lucas Noah Mark Noah Timothy Noah William Noah Anthony Noah Robert Noah Jonathan Noah Elijah Noah Levi

I really do not get the appeal of Chase. I personally hate it but Noah is nice.

Noah Chase def sounds better than Chase Noah BUT try something like

Noah Scott

Noah Gabriel

Noah Alan

Noah Ethan

Noah Elliott

Noah Tyler

Noah Mark

Instead.

• Lo

I love both of the names Noah and Chase they are both just so cute! I think that Noah Chase is a really cute name. Good luck and I hope that I helped ~I LOVE Derek

I love Noah Chase. I think that it sounds really good. Another middle name for Noah could be James. Noah James? I think I like Chase better...

Good luck!!!! Hope I helped...

Noah Chase is nice

Chase Noah sounds alot better than Noah Chase.

Goodluck with the bubs. :)

Source(s): pregs with 12+13
  • Noah Chase is an adorabl name!!

My son's name is Noah Liam♥

Awww sweet!

Lovely names, but I think that Chase Noah would go better. Thumbs up if anyone else agrees?

Godbless x

• if i had a boy i was going to call him chase but had a girl and thought that i couldn't call a girl chase until a few people said that it sounds good for a girl so we called her chasce we just added the c to be different,any way i would defo go for chase for the first name