My knight's tour game C code problem ? Horse does not mark the visited locations..?

I made a knight's tour game in c.. The program will be more satisfying if every squares that the horse landed will be marked as "9".. Can you give me an idea or an algorithm that will mark all the visited coordinates in an 8x8 array? The program updates the board, but I can't make the horse mark... show more I made a knight's tour game in c.. The program will be more satisfying if every squares that the horse landed will be marked as "9".. Can you give me an idea or an algorithm that will mark all the visited coordinates in an 8x8 array? The program updates the board, but I can't make the horse mark the visited coordinates...

Btw, I made the program to require numbers (coordinates) evertime it asks for a location 'cause it's more easier and locates the horse better. This might give you an idea..