Are Fannie mae Homepath loans as picky as FHA to be approved?

I heard FHA has a lot of requirements, like the house must have a stove (also I think it needs a working heater?) What about Fannie Mae? are they as picky to close with a homepath loan on one of their foreclosures? Also do you know where I can get a list of what the house must have installed, be in working... show more I heard FHA has a lot of requirements, like the house must have a stove (also I think it needs a working heater?)

What about Fannie Mae? are they as picky to close with a homepath loan on one of their foreclosures?

Also do you know where I can get a list of what the house must have installed, be in working order, ect. for the loan to be approved for both FHA and Fannie Mae? (I tried a search on google, and could not find it, but maybe I need better keywords. I'm not used to real estate terms)
Thanks in advance
Update: The house is a Fannie Mae REO.
Update 2: I am looking for a site that says if it would pass, but for a list of the requirements it must have to pass.