What are some Sexy Up Beat Songs?

I just downloaded Joi-lick.. i love it..im wanting to start doind pole dancing for exercise ;) haha...im not nasty or sl*tty... i have three kids, and one hot momma..im wanting to impress my kiddos dad.. we have been together 7years we needa lil spice.. ANYWHO..i need some sexy upbeat songs...guys: what would u like to see ur woman pole dance to? Ladies: whats ur fave???

WOW!! these are amazing everyone..i downloaded all of them..and love them...i need a whole CD anyone else?!?!? :)

Favorite Answer

birthday sex by jerimah

bed (remix) by j. holiday

touch my body by mariah carey

nobody bye keith sweat

cyclone by baby bash

Nasty Girl- Vanity 6

Gimme More- Britney Spears

try lady gaga all of her songs are sexy and upbeat! try searching Dance, or Love game, or pokerface. I think what you are doing shows motivation and spirit. It is really challenging. And very sweet you want to impress your babydaddy lol but im sure he thinks you rock his socks off no matter what:) good luck!!!

Touch My Body - Mariah Carey

great massive Black hollow - Muse ^^ no longer the terrific Muse track, yet i can experience love-making with this.. anyhow.. i'm Your Villain - Franz Ferdinand i think of i'm Paranoid - rubbish (relies upon on what you call "attractive") intercourse isn't the Enemy - rubbish Down Boy - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

The end by the doors

What about:

SexyBack-Justin Timberlake

&

Breathe on Me-Britney Spears

OMG! you HAVE to listen to the britney spears one above! that one would work!!

nine inch nails - closer

birthday sex by jermiah but its not that upbeat just hot!!!!!!