What are some Sexy Up Beat Songs?

I just downloaded Joi-lick.. i love it..im wanting to start doind pole dancing for exercise ;) haha...im not nasty or sl*tty... i have three kids, and one hot momma..im wanting to impress my kiddos dad.. we have been together 7years we needa lil spice.. ANYWHO..i need some sexy upbeat songs...guys: what would u like to see ur woman pole dance to? Ladies: whats ur fave???

Update:

WOW!! these are amazing everyone..i downloaded all of them..and love them...i need a whole CD anyone else?!?!? :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

birthday sex by jerimah

bed (remix) by j. holiday

touch my body by mariah carey

nobody bye keith sweat

cyclone by baby bash

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nasty Girl- Vanity 6

Gimme More- Britney Spears

• 1 decade ago

try lady gaga all of her songs are sexy and upbeat! try searching Dance, or Love game, or pokerface. I think what you are doing shows motivation and spirit. It is really challenging. And very sweet you want to impress your babydaddy lol but im sure he thinks you rock his socks off no matter what:) good luck!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Touch My Body - Mariah Carey

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

great massive Black hollow - Muse ^^ no longer the terrific Muse track, yet i can experience love-making with this.. anyhow.. i'm Your Villain - Franz Ferdinand i think of i'm Paranoid - rubbish (relies upon on what you call "attractive") intercourse isn't the Enemy - rubbish Down Boy - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

• 1 decade ago

The end by the doors

• 1 decade ago

What about:

SexyBack-Justin Timberlake

&

Breathe on Me-Britney Spears

OMG! you HAVE to listen to the britney spears one above! that one would work!!

• 1 decade ago

nine inch nails - closer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

birthday sex by jermiah but its not that upbeat just hot!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.