Anonymous

英文達人請來翻譯

最近剛好有個國外廠商要聯繫...麻煩請幫我翻譯一下~謝謝!

1.感謝你的回覆,關於顏色部份我已做修改,數量也做些微調整,請詳附件~煩請再次確認,日後這些問題將由我接手,若有任何問題請與我聯絡,謝謝!

2.各位廠商好~我是新來的採購xxx,日後往來業務將由我與你們聯繫,請多指教,若有問題也請隨時與我聯絡,謝謝!

3.附件為今年度的預訂單,煩請確認數量規格交期,若無問題請速備貨,並回覆交期,謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.Appreciate your reply, concerning color part I have already done a modification, the amount also does slight adjustment and asks a detailed enclosure~please again confirm, these problems will be taken up by me in the days to come, if have any problem to ask to contact me, thank!

2.Each manufacturer good~I am a newly arrived purchase xxx, the business of the contacts wills be contacted you by me in the days to come, please much advise, if has a problem to also ask to contact me at any time, thanks!

3.The enclosure reserves a list for the this year, please confirm amount specification to hand over a period, if without the problem please soon have goods, and reply to hand over a period and thank!

心想事成

Source(s): 英文老師的確認

天啊!這兩篇解答都慘不忍賭!是來混點數的嗎?錯誤連篇

1. thanks your reply, I has made the revision about the color part, quantity also does slightly adjusts, please detailed appendix ~ request to confirm once more, these questions will take over in the future by me, if has any question please to contact with me, thanks!

2. each manufacturer good ~ I am the purchase which comes newly xxx, in the future the intercourse service will relate by me and you, please advise, if will have the question also please momentarily to contact with me, will thank!

3. the appendix for this year's pre-order form, requests the confirmation quantity specification delivery date, if does not have the question please fast to prepare goods, and replies the delivery date, thanks!

希望能幫到你!!