Why do I still live in Texas? When 5 months out of the year it is too hot to even sit in the shade outside.?

Another 6 months out of the year we have a north wind that blows 30 mph, IF it's not raining. We ge about 1 month of beautiful weather. ANY other place in America is better. Please give me inside info. on some place milder.
Update: Good stuff. Most of May, all of September, & most of October are HOT in the Dallas area where I live. Even November will have several days in the low 90's. Dallas & Houston are 2 of the worst climates in the country. El Paso does cool off at night & is not humid at all ( I have family there), winter time is... show more Good stuff. Most of May, all of September, & most of October are HOT in the Dallas area where I live. Even November will have several days in the low 90's. Dallas & Houston are 2 of the worst climates in the country. El Paso does cool off at night & is not humid at all ( I have family there), winter time is very cold there though, especially overnight. San Antonio has the best weather overall, but still very hot June through september (lived there), but still better than Dallas even in the summer time. Oceanside sounds fantastic, but the northwest sounds good too. No sales tax in Portland? How cool is that.
Update 2: For Kathie, if you don't like a question don't answer it. Why would you waste your time? You say it's a dumb question, but you answered it, LMAO!
Update 3: For Melissa F, Ilive here, it's 5 long months, You obviously don't work outside much. AC doesn't do any good outside of your home, or car. I like to be active outside so I feel a little robbed when it's 90 degrees @ 8 AM & 10 PM. I know it's not the worst place to live, I'm just looking for... show more For Melissa F, Ilive here, it's 5 long months, You obviously don't work outside much. AC doesn't do any good outside of your home, or car. I like to be active outside so I feel a little robbed when it's 90 degrees @ 8 AM & 10 PM. I know it's not the worst place to live, I'm just looking for something better, and I know it's out there. If you're happy here, then good for you.