Who would you like to go out with: Owen Wilson or Ben Stiller?

Oh, they are both so yummy. I can't choose. : )~ What about you?

Update:

June L: This question is just for fun! Okay, obviously I don't and will never know them. You didn't "burst my bubble". And if a person has a mental or emotional disorder, you should still love and care about them. Please, try to relax.

And Happy 4th of July everyone! :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

definatly ben

1st of all, i think ben is cute, NOT hot, but cute & i have an crush on his work, meaning not necessarily a crush on HIM, but i like his movies (although i think hes looking good in night at the museum 1 & 2! lol)

2nd of all, owen bothers me, idk y but he just does. & hes not even cute, let alone hot or "yummy". sry, thts just my opinion

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Owen Wilson

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ben Stiller. I know he's married but this is hypothetical anyway and Owen Wilson's nose bugs me.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe you had better know the real facts about Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson! They are both crazy, but have rich families to sustain them... what I mean is Stiller is certified BI POLAR disorder, but you'd never know because his parents are so famous, they got him help... He's got Bi Polar, which is a devastating thing... also Owen Wilson has Manic Depression, which he needs to control with pills, and he can "go off" at any second and is like a postal person sometimes. You won't see him much longer...Owen, so Stiller is MARRIED happily! I met him recently and he's so shy and didn't look me in the eyes...he knew I knew he had bi polar...sorry to burst your bubble.

Source(s): blogger queen knows that ben stiller is bi polar and owen wilson has manic depression!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

owen wilson

• 1 decade ago

Ben Stiller.

he's cuter :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.