Who would you like to go out with: Owen Wilson or Ben Stiller?

Oh, they are both so yummy. I can't choose. : )~ What about you?

June L: This question is just for fun! Okay, obviously I don't and will never know them. You didn't "burst my bubble". And if a person has a mental or emotional disorder, you should still love and care about them. Please, try to relax.

And Happy 4th of July everyone! :)

Favorite Answer

definatly ben

1st of all, i think ben is cute, NOT hot, but cute & i have an crush on his work, meaning not necessarily a crush on HIM, but i like his movies (although i think hes looking good in night at the museum 1 & 2! lol)

2nd of all, owen bothers me, idk y but he just does. & hes not even cute, let alone hot or "yummy". sry, thts just my opinion

Owen Wilson

Ben Stiller. I know he's married but this is hypothetical anyway and Owen Wilson's nose bugs me.

Maybe you had better know the real facts about Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson! They are both crazy, but have rich families to sustain them... what I mean is Stiller is certified BI POLAR disorder, but you'd never know because his parents are so famous, they got him help... He's got Bi Polar, which is a devastating thing... also Owen Wilson has Manic Depression, which he needs to control with pills, and he can "go off" at any second and is like a postal person sometimes. You won't see him much longer...Owen, so Stiller is MARRIED happily! I met him recently and he's so shy and didn't look me in the eyes...he knew I knew he had bi polar...sorry to burst your bubble.

Source(s): blogger queen knows that ben stiller is bi polar and owen wilson has manic depression!

owen wilson

Ben Stiller.

he's cuter :P